Skip to main content
Did i mention?
Ive managed to contact a long lost friend?

Jeremy used to be our neighbour when we were still staying at the old place.
when i was about 7 or 8? He moved out.
For all i can remember, we were very close.
This includes my siblings and my older/younger neighbour.

Still remember we visited him once after he moved in to his new flat.
That was... when i was 9 i think?
We were busy growing up and lost contact.

12, i wondered how we managed to find each other but we did and texted for abit.

Then we lost contact again...

All these years, i have been wanting to look for him.
Without contact number, address. We can only try our luck through social media.
Friendster was the in thing during secondary school, wasn't able find anything.
Then Facebook came, but still no catch.

It was not till 2016 March, i managed to come across someone by the same name and studied in same school. He looked a lot like he was young.
Tried leaving a message via Facebook, and response came shortly.
It was really him.
Got to know that he has been trying to look for us too. 
But too little leads, and resulting to nothing.

For a very long time, I wondered when i was that happy.
Glad to know he and his grandmother is doing well, well married with a baby boy.

We've gotten each other's number. As i would not want to lose contact again.

My Mom happen to see his grandmother recently, another pleasant surprise.

20 years apart.

How many times in your life can you meet someone like this?
Or lucky enough to find them back?

Do not... take anything for granted.
Sincerely, treasure this reunion and it will keep it close to my heart.


:) (:
    
* Treasure

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy March people~ it's the starting of the month, so theres like alot of things to do, HEADACHE things such as commisions, voucher trackings B L A H.. B L A H.. Which phone? the happy thing is that, i finally reach my 21 mths contract near the end of this month.. i can change my handset! yay~ so in my mind i have 3 choices first is SE SATIO, IPHONE & HTC HERO. although hero have came out for quite some time but the function and specs are good and its Anroid :) i would like to try anroid handsets. Edmond brought one and telling me all the good points and asking me to get the same one. Satio is because my dad brought one. i'm a SE user before that so i would like to try that out as well. IPHONE -__-, everyone is getting that so its like super common. when you're walking on the street out of 10 people you can see 5 or 6 holding iphone. my auntssss and unclesss are holding too so they strongly encourage me to get one. BUT... its too ex, 500 plus.. i no money :( OMG.. whic

YEAHS~ FINALLY I BLOG =)

HAPPY B IRTHDAY UEDA!! 誕生日おめでとう OKAY! i am really happy today~ HAHAS even happier then celebrating my own birthday.. WTH?! HAHAS welcome October! this month is totally fill with BIRTHDAYS LOTS AND LOTS. by the way school is gonna start next week... -.-lll the next 2 month is quite of busy i guess =( jap class and school. the bus-fare is another problem to bother. i think my pocket is going have one big hole.. yesterday jtang and xuele went to compass point after jap class, ms tang is food hunting i guess .? about 30 mins she can say 30 food that shes craving hahas. end up she brought ice-cream i dont know what happen to her o.oll now then i realise that cp is having so many new things. theres a restaurant 'CURRY-SAN' looks delicious ( saliva dropping ) i will EAT YOU one day ! hahas theres always lots of stuffs in my mind before i wanna post anything but when i am post-ing. my mind become blank. -.-lll forget it. (SKIP) OKAY, recent photos : *my grandmom is so cute, she recor